Sunday, July 1, 2012

Black Out

Oh. My. God.  I haven't been black out drunk since before I had my daughter, I hate getting that way.  Hate it, hate it, hate it.  I didn't really eat (I had maybe 5 pigs in a blanket and a handful of home made pita chips and 1 lemon cookies), I don't drink that much, and I weigh a lot less than I did the last time I got wasted.  This was no good.  At least I had a good time, and I looked pretty amazing if I do say so......





I stayed within my Points today, I have no idea how many weeklies I used last night, so I'm just wiping them out.  I did not go for my run this morning, but I did go mini golfing and then tonight my friend and I went for a one hour walk.  At least I did something.  And I made sure to drink plenty of water today.

That's all I got for today, I'm heading down the shore tomorrow with a friend.  I WILL go for my run first, no matter what!  Have a good night!

4 comments:

  1. An hour walk? That's great! I think I'm strong enough to start some exercising (had a hysterectomy). I've been afraid to do much of anything physical because of all the complications that can arise. I want total and complete recovery/healing.

    And you do look rockin'! I live to look like you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! So sweet! Yes, make sure you are fully recovered before you do anything! I haven't had a hysterectomy, but I have had 5 surgeries in my life so I completely understand what you're saying about being afraid to do things. Take your time and start small, you CAN do it!

      Delete
  2. You look freaking great! Just lay off the sauce - we're not teenagers anymore! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! And yes, I am more aware of my age now than ever! I normally have 6 beers and then stop, I'm good. I had 9 Saturday plus some shots. Really surprised I didn't puke. Or maybe I did and I don't remember. I don't know, in any case it was no good. BUT I wasn't really that hungover yesterday. I was a little fuzzy/shaky for about an hour after I woke up and then I was fine.

      Delete