Monday, July 9, 2012

FMM 7/9

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Summertime


1. What is your favorite thing about Summer? EVERYTHING!!  The shore, the lake, amusement parks, swimming, tanning, being outside, bbq's, the list goes on.....
2. What is your favorite outdoor activity? Does taking a nap poolside count?
3. If you had to choose, would you prefer to be too hot or too cold? Too cold, there is no limit to the amount of layers you can put on, but if you're too hot, once you're naked there's not much else you can do and then you're screwed.
4. Does your appetite increase or decrease during warmer months? I don't really know.  I think I tend to consume more calories in the summer, but that's only because I drink more beer between Memorial Day & Labor Day than I do the whole rest of the year combined.
5. What is your favorite seasonal Summer fruit? Sam Adams Summer Ale? Just kidding, we all know I'm a Miller Lite girl & that's year round ;)  Umm, not a big fruit person but I look forward to the corn from a local farm every year.  It is sooooo good!
6. Would you prefer to spend a hot summer day at the mall or at a swimming pool? Depends on my mood really, although I think I would say pool since I can go to the mall whenever.  Actually I would rather be at Seaside
7. Are you more likely to tan or sunburn? Usually sun burn, but I've been tanning really well this year
8. How does your routine change when Summer begins? I don't have to worry about getting the kids off to school or sports, we're just free to do our own stuff
9. What is the temperature outside where you are today? No clue
10. What is your favorite Summer holiday? Um, every day during summer is a holiday!
Now it’s your turn. Don’t forget to post the answers on your own blog, then come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, Friends!

4 comments:

  1. Came by from FMM -- I love summer corn too, need to make sure to enjoy it more frequently this year, I've only had it once so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The farm stand we go to doesn't even have their own yet, they have South Jersey corn =( And yes, I don't get it nearly as much as I probably should. Thanks for checking me out!

      Delete
  2. I giggled at the name of your blog! That's just awesome!

    I'd rather be too cold, too, for the same reasons you listed!

    Stopping in from FMM - hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, well thank you. I wanted something catchy ;) Thanks or stopping by!

      Delete