Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Monday

I made it to the gym yesterday.  I put in 20 minutes on the treadmill and 40 minutes of the kickboxing class.  I would have stayed for the whole thing, but I was a little pressed for time.  I didn't see Stacy, but she's supposed to be teaching step this morning, so I am going to talk to her today.

After the gym, I picked up the kids and headed to my dad's.  I had 2 fat free hot dogs, one on a bun, and a 1/2 serving of chips.  My dad also bought Jello sugar free Temptations, so I had one of those.  Dinner at my mom's almost killed me.  She made grilled chicken (I had one serving, mine was marinated in buffalo sauce), green beans in some kind of sauce (it had 1 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp Splenda brown sugar blend and some Magi), potato salad, deviled eggs, and corn on the cob.  I only had the chicken and green beans.  Even though there was barely any sugar or butter, I still counted it as 1 PP.  Oh, and I had one of those Mott's single serving applesauces.  My mom eats a little on the late side, so I did have a diet soda to make me feel not so starving.  I'm a little bloated today because of it, I can tell.

So the plan for today is to go to the gym.  Even though I really don't feel like doing anything.  Truthfully I'd like to go back to bed.  After that I really have no idea what I'm going to do.  It's supposed to be rainy and nasty out (again) so I have to find something to entertain the kids.  I might just do McDonald's so they can run around the PlayPlace for a bit.

I did up my Points yesterday, I ate 28 out of the 29, and according to My Fitness Pal, I managed 1200 calories.  So that's good.  We'll see if this works!  And for my daily update here, no TOM.  We are now a full week late.  I'm having some cramps this morning but I'm not sure if that's a signal it's coming or if I have to go to the bathroom.  I know, we're crossing the sharing line a little there, but I've seen some of you other bloggers talk about it, so I'm going to talk about it.  Not in detail, I've shared about as much as I care to.  So that's it.  Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment