Now on to business. I have only been blogging for about 9 months, and the first month doesn't really count because while I wanted to be serious and blog, I wasn't serious about my weight loss. So like so many others, I avoided this place. Anyway, so imagine my surprise when Grace said she nominated me for Versatile Blogger! Wow! Since starting this there are a few bloggers that I personally really look up to and consider like "blog celebrities" and Grace happens to be one of them, so to get a nomination from her was a huge honor, thanks Grace! My problem is finding bloggers to nominate. This is an issue for 2 reasons. 1 being that I love all the blogs I follow (otherwise I wouldn't follow them, right?) and 2 it says "new to blogging." Most of the people I follow have been at this a while I think. But here it goes.
First I would like to nominate DB at 204 & Losing It.
Then Gina at Burning Babi Fat
Nikki at The Road to Less Cake
In Weigh Over My Head
Deb at Deb is Losing It
Holly at 300 Pounds Down
Bailey at Being Bailey J
Kelly at Curvy Fit Girl
Grace at Grace Dishes
And Staci at Staci's Slimdown
Here are the rules: *
Nominate 10 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging *
Let them know you have nominated them *
Share 7 random facts about yourself *
Thank the bloggers that have nominated you *
Add the versatile blogger award to your post
Okay, 7 random facts. Here we go..........
1. I was born at the worst possible time ever. I was born EARLY on a MONDAY morning. Monday morning. Everybody hates Mondays and most people hate mornings. Doesn't matter though because you all LOVE me, right?
2. When I was a kid I used to drink mustard right from the bottle. I can't stand mustard now well except honey or dijion. Is that weird?
3. The house I currently live in was actually bought by my great grandparents way back in the day. And when they ran this place is was an active farm complete with cows, horses, sheep, chickens, etc etc. I think that's pretty cool, I have a nice piece of family history here.
4. In the 8th grade as extra credit on a history test, we were told we could write the preamble for the Constitution. But in order to get credit, it had to be word for word and with the correct punctuation. To this day I can still recite it. I would type it here, but I wouldn't want to be accused of cheating. Kelly, when I see you next week, I'll do it and you can vouch for me, k? Lol
5. I absolutely LOVE breakfast. I might love breakfast food even more than I love sweets. I could eat breakfast all day. And no, I'm not talking about cereal. I'll have some eggs with bacon, Taylor ham, hash browns, some pancakes, french toast, maybe a waffle and a nice big fresh bagel. Om nom nom nom.
6. I like to dance while I'm driving. I really just like to dance, but I definately dance in the car all the time. I am that jackass you see going down the highway just grooving.
7. My very first career aspiration EVER was to be a trapeeze artist in the Ringling Bros. circus. I kid you not. I was about 3 years old and I saw them and I thought they were so beautiful and graceful. I just wanted to legit run away to join the circus. Then I grew up and discovered I am deathly afraid of heights and that I am barely coordinated enough to walk let alone fly through the air. So there you have it!