Sunday, July 15, 2012

Quickie

I went out last night.  22 WP's used.  Whatever.  Jumped on the scale this morning (I couldn't resist, I'm sorry!) and I'm only up .2.  I did do CA yesterday as soon as I finished blogging.  I half assed it, I admit it.  But only because my tattoo freaking killed!  Every time I make a sudden movement it hurts.  Like when I got my belly button pierced.  I really don't think things through, do I?  Lol.  I also did some strength training.  I worked biceps, triceps, shoulders, and back.  Since I've been doing all this weigt training, I've noticed that the veins in my arms (and especially my hands) have been popping, kind of like a guy's do.  Is that weird?  I'm really hoping to make it to the gym this morning for cardio kickbox, but my mom needs me to do some stuff for her.  I should know in about an hour if I'm working out at home or if I can make it to the gym. 

We had a great time at the birthday party yesterday, I ate before hand so I wouldn't be tempted by the pizza.  Although, I did eat my friend's crust, but I counted it!  I was so snacky yesterday.  I didn't even blow all those WP's on going out.  I only used 6, the rest I ate when I got home last night!  TOM is on its way which explains it, but I should know better than to just start giving in to cravings.  It's okay, I didn't do that much damage and today is a new day.

I know we need the rain, but I'm a little upset that this is going to be the second day in a row I haven't been out in the sun at all.  I'm actually worried that I'm getting pale!  I knew people said they were addicted to tanning, but I didn't really think that applied unless you were hitting up the tanning beds.  I just go outside, and I'm only ou 20 or 30 minutes max without sunscreen because I don't want to burn.  I seriously think I might be addicted to tanning though.  I am constantly looking in the mirror assessing my color.  Crap.  Oh well,  I'm going to wrap this up, happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment