Tuesday, July 3, 2012

As It Should Be

Finally got my babies back!  I missed them like crazy.  Tomorrow we are headed to my dad's for a bbq around lunch time.  I need to make sure I get my run in before that.  And I have to figure out where I'm going to take them for fireworks.  Thursday is the day I am really looking forward to.  I just want to be back on a normal schedule.  I hate being so thrown off.

I stayed OP with my eating today and got my run in.  I also did some weights and went for a walk.  I NEED to get back to doing my ab work, but I'm afraid to with the belly ring that it's going to hurt.  Running today hurt it like a mother.  I was so not expecting that!  Ugh.  Also I want to re-start FE again.  Starting on a Friday totally messed me up, so Monday I will do it.

And lastly, NSV.  Went to Kohl's, I am totally a size 3!  I didn't buy any though, but I did actually go and try them on like I've been saying I was going to.  So that was exciting.  And I hopped on my scale, 125.4!  Back down to where I was 2 weeks ago, sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment