Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Can't Move & Some Pics

Well, okay, I CAN move, but not very fast and not very well.  My arms and legs are STILL killing me.  My legs especially.  So I did not go to the gym (or workout at home for that matter) yesterday, but I did take the kids to the park and I walked behind them on their bikes around the track about 3 times, so that was good.  I was really looking forward to Zumba today, but I just don't think that's going to happen.  I don't ever remember being this sore after a step class!  How can my body really not be used to working out by now???  I didn't use any weeklies yesterday so that was good.  I hopped on the scale this morning.  125.6, which is better than then 126 I was yesterday, but still.  I know, I know, I shouldn't weigh every day.  It's a nasty habit.

All in all though yesterday was a good day.  I grabbed myself a DD smalled iced caramel mocha, took the kids to the park for about an hour and a half, came home and had lunch, then went to our friend's house so the kids could swim and I could tan.  The kids were in the pool for about an hour then decided they wanted to jump on the trampoline.  After that we all came back to my house and we let the kids watch a movie before heading to my other friend's house so they could feed and pet the animals.  They had such a great time!

The first photo is my daughter and my friend's son (the one that has the pool), and the second photo is my son.  The guy is my friend that has the farm.  I've known him forever, he lives around the corner from me.  We actually went to elementary school together, but he is 3 years older than I am.  Really cool guy though.                                                                                                                                       

I am going to try and get some exercise in today, even if it's just walking.  I feel like I really really need to do something, but again, I don't want to injure myself.  Plus I need to feel better by tomorrow because I have my training session with Stacy.  My biggest problem areas are my stomach (which reminds me, if nothing else I'm doing abs today!) and my legs/butt.  My legs are what hurts the most right now, so I really need for them to be okay for tomorrow so I can do the machines.  So that's about it for now.  I need to get moving here.  We have a play date with one of my daughter's friends from dance class at the park this morning and we'r packing ood so we can have like a picnic lunch kind of thing.  Happy Hump Day!                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment