Thursday, July 26, 2012

So Not My Morning

Well so far today I woke up an entire hour earlier than usual.  Yup, I was up at 4 AM, awesome.  Then the scale decided it didn't like me and gave me 125.2, which on the WW scale would be 124.8 which is exactly where I was last week.  So I took my measurements hoping that would cheer me up.  Not, not so much.  Exactly the same as last month.  I know, I know, at least the numbers haven't gone up, but I have been working sooooooo hard!  So then my coffee maker decided to crap out on me.  I didn't want to drag the kids all the way to Dunkin Donuts so I figured I would just run to Quick Chek.  Well those mother effers, wouldn't you know it, they don't have French Vanilla???   I was forced to get hazelnut.  I freaking hate hazelnut.  And to top it all off it started pouring when I pulled in my driveway so the kids and I had to run to the house.  Today is just no bueno and it's only 7:30.  Really hope this gets better.

Okay, on a more positive note, I am much stronger and have more endurance than I did a month ago.  You should have seen me in kickboxing yesterday.  When we were doing the sidekicks, I could literally kick myself in the face, that's how high I was able to get my legs!  So that's a plus.  My ab muscles are becoming more prominant, though I still have a nice layer of fat over them, but they are definately more visible.  I have been able to maintain my weight and not feel deprived.  I have gone out and enjoyed myself and not seen any kind of signifcant gain, and what little I may have put on I was able to take back off.  I am eating vegetables every day.  I am actually drinking at least 8 glasses of water every day if not more.  Oh and yesterday, I did NOT go for my FiberOne brownie as soon as I finished lunch like usual.  I was actually able to save it for later!  I always grab it as soon as I'm done with lunch, but not yesterday.  Those are all the good things I have been able to accomplish in the last 30 days. 

I should probably try to not be so hard on myself.  I've come a long way.  I think I want to challenge myself a little more though.  I need to come up with something for August.  I don't know if I want it to be an exercise challenge or some sort of food challenge.  Any ideas?  I was thinking maybe try Paleo for the month of August, or try not to eat anything processed, or maybe try a new fruit or veg every day?  I need some input guys!  Well, I need to go actually do stuff now.  36 hours til 311!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think it sounds like your fitness level has gone up! That's wonderful. The scale will respond eventually since you have been working so hard!

    Have fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do vegetarian one day a week! You can still eat milk & eggs and foods that contain them but you'll have lots of fun with new meals :) I can help with ideas if you need. I am working on doing one day vegan (since I'm already vegetarian)a week.

    ReplyDelete