Sunday, May 6, 2012

Some Things Just Aren't Worth It

The Spring Festival is here in town. We ended up going on Friday night, and then some friends invited us to meet up with them yesterday so we went again.  We didn't get to stay very long since my son had a t-ball game at 2, but they got to do a few rides and see friends so it was fine.  On the way out the kids were asking for a snack.  I didn't allow them to have anything on Friday since they had already had dinner and stuff before we left.  So I stopped and got a funnel cake which we split 3 ways.  Well after the game when we got home, I checked WW online and found out that 3rd of a funnel cake cost me 9 effing points!!  9!!!  And it was good, but not 9 points good.  I could have had a WW mac & cheese and a WW ice cream cone for 9 points.  I could have had a slice of pizza and a FiberOne brownie for 9 points.

I ended up going 9 over my points yesterday, which I'm okay with.  I worked out yesterday and had parked a good distance from the festival so we had to walk.  Plus I chased the kids around the yard last night after dinner, although I didn't count the AP's for that.  My goal for this week is to not use any more of my WP's, I really would like to see a nice loss on Thursday.  Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Yikes that's a lot of points for a bit of funnel cake. I made homemade churros yesterday and ate a ridiculous amount of them.....hopefully my run this morning offset some of that.

    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa - that is a lot of points! Jeez. Well, it happened & it's over now - nothing you can do about it. Just make wiser choices this week. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete