My mom had so much food yesterday, it was insane! I decided that instead of havig ribs or London broil, I was going to being a piece of chicken and ask her to grill it. That way I could indulge in some of the other stuff she had. So I had my chicken, 1 deviled egg, and 1/4 c. of her homemade potato salad. Then there was the cornbread pudding. She maybe makes it once a year. I really had every intention of only having 1 piece. But it was sooooo good, and as I just mentioned she doesn't make it all that often. So this may very well be the only time this year I get to eat it. So I had 2 more pieces. Oops. I estimated that they are 5 PP per piece. All it is is cornbread with actual corn and some unflavored gelatin in it. I did the best I could and tracked. I used 14 WP's yesterday.
I also did RI30 and took the kids to the car show. I parked at my mom's and walked down, it was only a couple blocks. We walked around there for about an hour before heading back to my mom's house. I had to help her get everything ready. It was a nice treat to see my dad 2 days in a row. That hasn't happened since I was a kid spending the weekend at his house! Okay, that's all I have for now, on to FMM!
FMM: One or the Other
1. Shower or Bubble Bath? Shower
2. Money or Power? Money, because with money comes power then I can have both!
3. Country Music or Rap? Rap, hands down
4. Sunshine or Thunderstorms? Both, but I would rather have many consecutive days of sunshine than of thunderstorms.
5. Uniform or Suit? Suit
6. Chocolate or Vanilla? Oooh, this one is tough. Usually I will pick chocolate but if we're taking ice cream than vanilla with hot fudge nom nom nom
7. Beauty or Brains? Brains
8. Newspaper or Online News? Online
9. Marinara or Alfredo? Marinara
10. Lip Gloss or Lip Stick? Lip gloss
11. Beach or Mountains? Beach
12. Talk or Text? Depends on who it is
13. CNN or Fox News? You mean like Fox News station or Good Day NY? I don't watch any news channels, but I do watch GD
14. Cake or Potato Chips? Cake
15. Movies at home or at the theater? Both
16. Bar or Bookstore? Best idea ever. Bar IN a bookstore!
17. Rock or Pop? Both
18. Manicure or Facial? Both
19. Book or e-reader? Book
20. Planes or Trains? Trains, I have panic attacks on planes, right Big Mama T? This poor lady has had the um, pleasure of being on a plane with me.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, and Happy Memorial Day!