FMM: All The Single Ladies (and Gents)
1. What is your current relationship status? Are you happy with that status? I’m single. I'm alright with it for right now. I actually haven't been single since Dec '03, and being that I am only 28 that is a very long time! I will find "The One", but just trying to focus on me & the kids atm.
2. Do you find it enjoyable to take care of someone in addition to yourself, or do you prefer to be responsible only for yourself? I enjoy taking care of my kids. I don't want to be in charge of another adult. Been there, done that, never again.
3. What’s the most important physical characteristic in your mate/potential mate? Arms. I am a sucker for nice arms, and eyes too I think. And he has to be, umm, well you know! Size DOES matter guys, sorry ;)
4. What’s the most important (non-physical) characteristic in your mate/potential mate? Compassion, humor, serious when he has to be, but not like super serious, he needs to be able to be goofy. I need a kind of go with the flow type.
5. Is it important to you that your significant other have the same hobbies and interests as you? To a certain extent. I don't want him to be a carbon copy of me, that would be boring. But we do need to have some stuff in common.
6. If you could go out on a date with a celebrity who would it be?
Oh, I'm sorry, am I drooling? I have had a thing for this man since I was like 10, no joke! And I don't care if he's 40, he is FINE!!!! That's Nick Hexum, btw, front man of the greatest band ever, 311. If you have never seen or heard of him before, well, you're welcome ;)
7. What’s your idea of a good first date? Dinner, go for a stroll some where. Something where we can really talk and get to know eachother.
8. Are there any traits/habits that you’d consider a deal breaker? Before a previous relationship I didn't think this needed to be said, but if you do NOT have a driver's liscence and won't be getting it back any time in the forseeable future, don't ever bother.
9. Okay ladies…Facial Hair: Yes, or No? Not usually, but it depends on the guy.
10. Would you marry someone who is opposed to diamond engagement rings? He can be opposed all he wants, he doesn't have to wear it!
11. What do you wish you could do differently in your next relationship? Nothing, I am awesome!
12. Is there anyone from your past that you’d like to date again now? Yeah, 3 people. 2 of them are engaged, and one of them is already married, so there goes that.......
13. Describe your worst first date story ever. I really don't have a bad date story, honestly.
14. Describe the perfect date with your significant other. Broadway show, carraige ride in Central Park (always wanted to do that!), dinner at Steve's. Or we could just get take out and curl up on the couch watching t.v. Whatevs.....
15. Would you date someone shorter than you? You must be at least 6' tall to ride this ride!
16. Share one (or a few) bonus traits that would be fun to find in an significant other (even if they aren’t as important as other traits.) That's a toughie, not sure.....
17. What’s one thing you’d like to do with a significant other that you’ve never done with another? Exercise! And go on vacay
18. PDA: Yes, or No? As long as people don't look at us thinking we need to get a room, lol. I like holding hands, maybe a little peck. That's it.
19. Do you kiss on the first date? Sometimes
20. Who, if anyone, makes your heart flutter? Nick Hexum. I've actually met him a few times and like legit thought I might pass out!
Wow! That’s a lot of questions! Now it’s your turn to answer them! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday Friends!