Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mid Holiday Update

After careful deliberations I decided just to go ahead and start the RI30 challenge yesterday.  Please keep in mind that I have been working out for a while, I think I am in fairly good shape.  Oh. My. God.  It was hard.  Level 1.  Level 1 was hard.  I didn't think Level 1 of 30DS was hard.  This was hard though.  So yay for me, I did it lol.

I got my workout in, took a shower, then around 10:30 the kids and I headed out to go to my dad's for a cookout.  Fortunately I was able to go visit my grandad before going to my dad's.  He is looking so much better!  He was dressed, sitting up, and able to talk to me.  He still is having a hard time swallowing and needs to be fed through a feeding tube, but he has made such a drastic improvement since I saw him last.  I visited with him for about a half hour before going to my dad's.

I knew there was going to be a big gap between when I had breakfast and having lunch so I had grabbed some baby carrots before leaving home.  By the time I got to my dad's it was almost 12:30.  I had 1/2 of a serving of tortilla chips (2PP) while I waited for the food to cook.  I had one piece of marinated chicken (4PP) on a bun (3PP).  I drank 2 bottles of water and had 3 mini eclairs for dessert (3PP).  Not bad.  I ended up going over my DP's by 2, I can live with that.

My brother bought Insanity last week, he just got it in the mail yesterday and was showing it to me.  That really is no joke!  I used the body fat thing to determine just how bad I still am.  As it turns out I'm only 28 or 29%!  So much better than I had thought.  Alex said when he was done with it he would let me try it out.  I'm kinda scared, lol.

And now for your viewing pleasure, some family photos!




 The woman in the black dress is my Aunt Diane, whom I believe I have already mentioned is home from Africa.  The man doing the grilling is my dad, the woman in purple is my step mom, the tall guy in the blue shirt is my little brother, and then of course my little babies!  So that's all I have for today, got to get my workout in, go to the grocery store, hit up the annual car show, then help my mom clean her house since she is having my dad & company for a cookout tonight!  Hope you're all enjoying the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing like a good butt-kicking workout, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete