Saturday, May 12, 2012

Back on Track

I'm feeling much better than I did Thursday, and even yesterday morning.  I got my workout in super early yesterday and only used 3 WP's last night.  When I'm done writing this, I'm going to get my workout in.  Today is going to be busy.  I have laundry to do, Rick has a t-ball game at 10 and since it's going to be nice out we will probably end up staying and playing for a while.  Then I have to take the kids to their dad's this afternoon and go meet up with Big Mama T and catch up.  We missed our monthly girl's night last month.

I'm a little nervous for tomorrow.  My mom and I are going to go out to breakfast.  I would really love to go to Ihop, not because I think it's anything special, but because I know PP values!  My mom wants to go to this place in town, Stella G's.  I've only ever been there once, and it is very good.  However it's out of my comfort zone and they don't have the nutrition info.  Also, last time I was there for lunch so I have no idea what is on the breakfast menu.  I'm going to see if they have a website real quick before I turn my computer off for the morning.

Enjoy your weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment