Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Little Stuck

So here I am.  I finished FE and am wanting to do the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 (RI30) challenge.  But it's Saturday, and it feels weird starting at the end of the week.  I also don't want to do BBL because on their Facebook page they said starting in June they were going to do a contest so I'm waiting for that to start.  But I HAVE to workout today.  I have no clue what I should do.  I am indecisive by nature, about a lot of things, so this is really tough.  Le sigh.  Speaking of Jillian, had NO clue she was gay!  Not that it matters, but just wow.  Some how or another I didn't see that coming.  Congrats to her on becoming a mommy!

We're heading over to Bergen County today to have a little bbq at my dad's, and then tomorrow my mom has invited my dad, step mom, brother, and aunt over for a bbq at her house.  And of course we'll be there too!  I really love that after 25 years of being divorced my parents are still such good friends.  They really are.  If I ever end up divorced (which I hope I don't, but you never know....) I hope I can have a relationship with my ex that is even 1/2 as good as the one my parents have.  I know when you have kids, you kind of need to try and at least be civil, but I am 28 years old, there is really no need for my mom and dad to speak to eachother ever again.  But they do, they always have.  And even though they are both happily remarried, I don't think either of them could imagine not having the other in their life.  Two or three years ago after going into the city with my mom, we stopped at Steve's on the way home for dinner and invited my dad.  Do you have any idea what a trip it was to sit in a restaurant with both my parents (neither my stepmom nor stepdad were there) and have dinner?  Especially because it looked like they were still married.  They were laughing and joking and carrying on like they had been married the last 20+ years, not divorced.  So weird.

So I guess it's time for me to get off my butt and go make a decision about what to do today.  Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment