Monday, May 21, 2012

Doing Better

Today is going a little bit better.  I slept alright, got my son off to school, got a workout in, took my daughter to dance, and went to Shop Rite.  Yup, just going through the motions.  I'm just so empty right now, total and complete emotional drainage.  And the weird thing?  I don't want to eat.  Woah.  Did I just say that?  Like for some reason it's not registering that I'm hungry and I kind of have to remind myself to eat.  Wish I had had this problem my whole life, maybe then I wouldn't struggle with my weight as much as I do.  It's strange that I can feel so empty and at the same time not have any kind of need to fill the void with something.  I mean, I guess it's better than drowning my sorrows in a box of Entemann's but still.

TOM showed up today.  3 days late.  Thank you stress.  So now on top of everything I also have the cramps from hell, because that's what I needed right now.  Ugh.  I'm sorry to be such a debbie downer guys.  I keep trying to look for a silver lining, something positive, but it's hard.

I can tell you a real face palm story that just happened to me yesterday.  Well actually, I have 2.  So yesterday I go to the A&P for my mom to help her out.  I don't know if I've mentioned before, but she has some problems with her legs and its hard for her to walk sometimes.  So I do some stuff to help her out.  I get to the A&P, throw my keys on the seat, get the kids out, press the lock button on the door and slam it.  Okay, let's see how many of you paid attention to that last sentence.  What went wrong here?  That's right, I threw my keys on the seat and then locked the door.  Awesome.  Really awesome.  So I had to call the police to come break into my car.

Second thing.  I have always had wi fi, but never got it to work.  I don't know why, but couldn't figure out the password (because for some reason the password for my internet is different? IDK), and it really wasn't worth my sitting on the phone with Verizon to figure it out.  So I just have had to sit with my laptop in one spot.  Not a big deal.  Well yesterday my LAN connection goes out.  The modem/router whatever you want to call it is fine, but the LAN just stopped working.  The wi fi light however was still lit up.  Wi fi worked just fine, excpet I can't get it to work.  I spent TEN MINUTES trying to figure out the code to connect to it.  When all of a sudden, I noticed right below where it was asking for the code, it said OR I could connect by pressing the wi fi button on the side of the router.  Are. You. Kidding.  This WHOLE time ALL I had to do was push a f***ing button?!?!?!  I really a kinda dumb sometimes lol.  So yeah, that was my Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry it seems like you've had a rough few days juggling everything. My TOM is late and I just realized today when I counted *face palm*.

    Good luck to you this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll get through this, but things didn't get broken over night, so it won't get fixed over night, right?

      Delete