Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Improving

I have been so tired lately that I actually find myself going to bed between 9 and 9:30.  The problem with this is that I have been waking up at like 5:30.  My days just seem to be dragging and it sucks.  It's 11:30 and I'm ready for a nap!  I don't know if it's a result of the nice weather and being outside practically all day or if the stresses and things going on in my life are taking a toll and wearing me out.  Maybe a combination of both.

Anyway, I got RI30 in this morning and I am so looking forward to my rest day tomorrow!  I think I'm going to start Level 2 on Friday.  It has only been 5 days and already I am seeing some improvement in my physical capabilities.  On day 1 I could only bang out 12 push ups before falling to my knees to do the rest.  Today I did 20!  And then 15 when we repeated the moves to finish the circuit!  In 5 days I was able to add 8 pushups on the first round and 3 in my second.  I gotta say it feels pretty awesome.

I have been checking my weight this week, and as of this morning I am up .8 from last Thursday.  I had 2 huge weight loss weeks and this was a holiday weekend so I can live with it if that's what it is.  Plus I have obviously been adding muscle and there's probably some fluid retention going on so I can't be too mad about it.  We'll see what tomorrow brings though.  I will try to update tomorrow after WI, but I'm not making any promises.  I have to run to WW to get weighed, feed the kids, then head over to my son's t-ball game.  Anyway the point is tomorrow is going to be crazy so if I don't post tomorrow night I will update on Friday.  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment