Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Finally Some Photos!

Okay, so I FINALLY have decided to upload some pics of my progress along the way.  Unfortunately I didn't start taking photos until I had already lost about 20lbs, but whatever.  You can see the difference between then and now.

These were taken the beginning of February when I was about 159lbs.

These next ones were taken at the end of March when I was about 145lbs



Okay, it's not letting me post those 2 side by side.  Whatever.  So these are roughly 15lbs lighter than I was in the 1st set.  I can really see a difference.  These last 2 pics were taken today.  I went to the mall with a friend of mine, and they have this place where you can drop your kids off for an hour, which is just what we did!  The kids had a blast at the play area and the mommys had fun being able to shop and try on clothes!  So this is me doing some retail therapy =)

See Kelly, no boobs at all!  I did not end up getting that top.  I really liked it, but I don't really have anywhere I would wear it.  This was in Deb.  I ended up going into Aeropostale where I bought 2 new shirts that I really like, and I got both for less than what I would have paid for just this one.  And no, I did not have my extensions in today, I had to wash them so they were at home air drying, lol.

I went to Dunkin Donuts today too and I tried that new MIB iced coffee flavor, it was delish.  I got a small so that only cost me 4 PP.  Then I caved and bought one of the MIB special flavor donuts.  THAT sucker was a whopping 10 PP!  So I had lunch as usual, dinner was a salad and one fat free hot dog.  I also had my dessert, and only went 3 PP over for the day.  Not too bad considering.  I also did CA from BBL, and walked around the mall for a bit =)  I'm feeling better today, obviously.  Shopping will do that for a girl....and Dunkin Donuts helped too!

1 comment: