Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day & Girls' Night Out

First off, Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there, hope you're enjoying your day.  I had a lovely breakfast with my mom.  Well, it was a bagel, that was all I could really afford to eat (more on that in a minute), but the time I spend with her was awesome.  Mom, I know you don't read this (at least I don't think you do!) but happy Mother's Day, I love you so much.

Okay, so last night I went out with Big Mama T for our monthly girls' night which we missed last month, boo.  We didn't do this usual bar thing, instead we went to get dinner.  I wasn't entirely sure where we were going, but I am comfortable enough OP to be able to figure out good choices.  We went to Applebees.  Okay, that's fine, I've done this 100 times.  She suggests the 2 for 20.  Now here is where I should have said, "I'm not that hungry, I think I'll just get the salad." Instead I say "Sure!  I'm STARVING." 

A half order of boneless wings, bacon cheddar cheeseburger, fries, Miller Lite, and dessert shooter later I'm feeling very full.  I figured it was probably okay because I still had 15 PP left for the day before having to use any WPs.  I was like okay, burger = 15PP, fries = 7, beer = 4, wings =10, and dessert = 7.  So 43 PP altogether, minus the 15 I had left put me at 28 WP's used.  Oh how I couldn't be more wrong.  The REAL numbers are this:
Burger = 26
Fries = 11
Beer = 4
Wings = 15
Dessert = 10

Now remember folks, I still had 15 PP left for my Daily Target.  I was a whopping 51 POINTS OVER MY DAILY.  That meal cost me 66 PP.  SIXTY SIX PEOPLE.  So that took care of my WP's and a few AP's.  Holy sh*t.  Lesson learned.  Luckily I had already worked out, and while I was waiting for her I took a 20 minute walk.  And then after dinner we went on another 20 or so minute walk together.  Good call.  A 40 minute run would have been better, but 1) neither of us is really in good enough shape to run more than like a minute or 2 at a time and 2) we probably would have puked.

So this morning I did a 45 minute medium intensity Zumba class on the Wii.  It told me I burned 441 calories.  Anyone know how accurate it is?  All my info on my profile is up to date.  I also did Cardio Axe from BBL.  I have earned 8 AP's today, and I have every intention of taking the kids to the park and walking.  I know I may be over doing it a tad, but I really need to try to counter act what I did last night.  I'm watching my points today, I can't go over.  So that's it I guess.  Enjoy your Sunday, and again happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment