Friday, August 24, 2012

WI, Smores, & Shopping

Up .2.  I had it coming though.  I splurged Thursday, Friday, and a little on Saturday too as well as not hitting the gym for almost a week.  I ended up splurging last night too, more than I had anticipated.  I took the kids to my friend's boyfriends house to make smores, and I might have had one....or four.  Whatever.  Yesterday is over, this WW week is over and today is a clean slate.

Yesterday was a pretty good day over all.  We were at the park for over an hour, came home, had lunch, and then hit up the mall where I was able to get some shopping done.  I was sooooo happy I was able to find those pants I saw last week at Garden State with Kelly.  So I got those and the shirt I wanted.  And the best part?  My friend that went with me is a college student and so I was able to get a discount!  I saved $10!  H&M also had this super adorable cheetah print dress on sale for $10.  I really wanted it, but I have no place to wear it to so it stayed on the hanger.  Actually (and this thought literally just popped into my head just now) I should go back and buy it because I saw this cute cheetah costume in the Halloween store, but it's $65!!  I could get the dress, put a pair of black leggings under it and then just get the ears and call it a day.  Sweet, gonna have to do that now, lol.  Also I tried this on at Forever 21



But didn't get it.  I just wasn't thrilld wth how it looked on me.  I don't have enough of an hour glass figure to wear it.  That's my daughter holding Perry the Platypus off to the side there.  She loved the dress.  I am going to be in big trouble with that girl.  We went into Coach for the hell of it (OMG Kelly they had my glasses!!) and she saw this off white clutch that had pink butterflies on it and asked me to buy it for her!  I really have created a monster witht that one.....

So today I am taking them to see their dad.  I agreed to bring the kids down for the day again, but not sure whether or not he's going to keep them.  Anyway, the plan is to take them to Chuck E Cheese for lunch, and I'm going to see if I can talk him into going to see Paranorman.  Also, I'm going to bring gum this time.  Gum and coffee so if I start getting stressed and want to eat like last week I have something else to do.  So that's it.  Heading to spinning in a little bit.  Have a great day!











4 comments:

  1. You Jersey gals can NEVER have enough cheetah/leopard prints, I see. :-) If you get stressed w/the ex, call someone. Text someone. Text me. Don't let him get under your skin like that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I love the print of that dress! Keep up the great work :)

    You should check out our blog 2bfitfabfierce.blogspot.com, a healthy community of women striving for fitness, fabulousity, and fierceness. If we all team up the battle won't seem as long. Join us, we look forward to seeing you around!

    Xoxo,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! You are doing an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving it! I like that you have plan but keep what Kelly said in mind too. Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete