If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
A Little More Personal
1. Are you a morning person? Absolutely. I hate sleeping late (past 7 or 8). It makes me feel like I've wasted my day.
2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Completely depends on the situation.
3. Are you addicted to anything? If so, what? Coffee, shopping, and 311 (oh come on, like you guys didn't see that coming!)
4. How many times have you been in love? Like really really in love? Once, and I still am. I wish I could get over this guy, but I just can't. Truly my biggest mistake was messing things up with him. We haven't been together in years and I still think of him and compare guys that I meet to him. Ugh.
5. What is your position on politics? I'm a registered Republican, but I really think that I'm more of an Independent. Some topics I'm very liberal on and others I'm more on the conservative side.
6. Are you religious? I love God, I believe in God, I talk to Him. Do I go to church? Eh, I have. For a while I was going every Sunday and would take the kids (which is a huge reason why I went, I wanted them to be familiar with religion at least), but it's really not for me. I don't believe that you have to formally worship in order to be a good Christian or whatever it is that you are.
7. Would you prefer backpacking or a luxury hotel? Luxury hotel all the way. I'm spoiled, what can I say?
8. Do you have/want pets? I have a poochie. She's pain in the ass, but I love her
9. Are you a sports fan? Not at all
10. How often do you brush your teeth? Once or twice a day
11. Do you have tattoos and/or piercings? I have both. 5 piercings and 3 tats.
12. What’s your favorite clothing brand? I don't really have one. I buy whatever I like
13. Should a man open doors for a woman? Yes…
14. Which season is your favorite? I really love all of them, but I probably look forward to summer the most only because I love being at the shore so much.
15. Would you rather eat less or workout more? Hmm, don't really know.
16. What’s your idea of romance? When you really pay attention to eachother, it's the little things. I remember my first Valentine's day with P. I never thought he paid any attention to me when I told him stuff. But he got me flowers, a stuffed animal, and here is the romance part, a box of soft pretzels. I had said something about 2 months earlier about how I really love soft pretzels but hadn't had one in forever and he REMEMBERED. To me, that was so much sweeter than any jewelry or flowers or whatever because I had made a comment and he was obviously paying attention.
17. How often do you do things that are outside of your comfort zone? I'm working on it, but still not often.
18. Christmas or Halloween? Oh man, this is a toughie. I really really love both. Halloween is so much fun, I love getting the kids dressed up. I love when I dress up, I like trick or treating (great opportunity to burn off the candy before I, um, test it to make sure it's safe for the kids!). Pumpkin carving is a tradition with us. P always lets the kids help pick out the seeds and they roast them together. Plus I love the fall, it's so beautiful! But Christmas is so wonderful! Christmas is lots of decorations that bring cheer, baking cookies with my mom, hot cocoa, decorating the tree, wonderful smells, and really focusing on quality time with friends and family. Oh, and of course shopping!
19. Would you rather live in the country or the city? I'm a country girl, never lived anywhere else. But honestly I'm probably more of a suburbs person. I love cities, but don't think I could ever actually live in one.
20. Share your life philosophy. This is kind of tricky too. Damn Kenlie, you're killing me this week! I'll just quote 311 here, make it easy for myself. Stay positive and love your life!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, Friends!