Friday, August 3, 2012

Last Time & Scheme Hatching

Last night was epic.  Epic.  That's really all I can say.  I am so excited for tonight yet bummed too.  This is my last show this summer, I wish there was more.  Hopefully they do a fall tour like usual and I can hit a few shows then.

I made it to the gym yesterday.  Did the elliptical, the treadmill, some weights, and some abs work.  Then I danced around like a maniac at the concert.  I did splurge a little last night.  I got mildly tipsy and got an order of fries.  It was a small order, and I did share with my friend, but I know I didn't really NEED them.  Paying for it today though, tummy is NOT happy, lol.  But they were so delicious.

I'm headed to Jones Beach today out on Long Island.  My plan is to hook up with Kelly for a little bit.  No clue what we're going to do, but we'll figure something out.  Really hope we can make it happen.  I haven't met anyone in the blog world yet and it would be pretty cool to meet her.

I don't have any plans on going to the gym today, but I m going to try and workout at home.  If not though I'm not going to worry about it.  I'll be dancing and jumping for about 2 hours later so that will be a good workout.  That reminds me, I had to walk yesterday too.  We had to park crazy far and walk UPHILL to get to the venue.  Burning calories all over the place!

Lastly, thanks to those who commented on yesterday's post.  I really just can't believe it.  She's accusing me of not ever buying the ticket and using her money for something else.  Crazy crazy crazy.  I had a thought, and because when I feel attacked I go from sweetest girl ever to evil bitch I am really tempted to do it.  But I won't.  I was thinking I could go to the bank, get her $60, but get it in pennies, dimes, and nickels.  She asked me to leave the money in her car, so I could just open all the rolls and have $60 in loose change all over her car.  That would be effing hilarious.  I won't do it though.  Okay, maybe the last $5.  Just in pennies.  Just to be a bitch.  No, I won't, I'll be the bigger person.  I hate having to be a mature grown up sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment