Sunday, August 19, 2012

Falling Off?

I feel like I have been falling off the wagon since Friday.  I feel really bad that I indulged as much as I did and I'm having a hard time getting back on track.  Yesterday I didn't do terrible.  I spend at least 3 and 1/2 hours walking, I had my cereal for breakfast, small Lender's bagel for snack, 1 Doritos taco for lunch, a 6" Subway turkey breast sub, a fat free fro yo from the mall (okay so I had them put some chocolate chips on there!), a salad, 2 beers, 2 pizza crusts (what? Beer makes me hungry and at least I wasn't eating whole slices!) and one of my mini cupcakes.  According to My Fitness Pal, I came in at just about my calorie intake for the day (slightly over) but I hate it because I definately ate my exercise calories and I hate doing that.  I don't even want to go to the gym today.  I haven't been since Wednesday!  That's not to say I haven't been working out, I just haven't been to the gym.

So with all of that I really feel like I'm starting to lapse a bit.  Sigh.  I think instead of sitting here feeling so down I should get up and do something.  Okay, that's what I'm going to do.  I'm going to do some weights, and some ab work and go for a walk.  Here I go.....

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are still moving and grooving thought you are feeling a little out of it. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete