Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Update & NSV

The bloating has gone away from my little weekend binge, back on a normal schedule with the kids, life is pretty good.  I went to step yesterday and then hit the floor to work my legs a little with the machines.  I also banged out 300 various crunches.  My abs were not happy with me, lol.  Today I'm working out at home.  I know the last few times I said tht I ended up not, but I was going to the shows anyway and got an amazing calorie burn there so I didn't really need to workout at home.  The extra burn would have been nice, but what you gonna do?  The plan is to do 2 FE Cardio DVD's.  We'll see what happens.  Even if I only do one I'll be happy. 

Kelly was talking about rest days yesterday on Twitter, and my body hasn't had even a "light" day in about a week and a half.  I like the idea of a rest day, but it's so much harder to get myself back on the next day.  I would rather just workout 7 days but have one day just be yoga or  leisurely walk or something.  To each their own though, you need to figure out what works for you.

Also I want to restart BBL.  I really do like the program, but I only stick with it for 3 weeks.  I need to really push myself and keep going.  I know that it works, I saw results pretty fast, I don't know why I keep quitting that one.  I need to do upper body and some more abs today too.  I am becoming as obsessed with working my abs as I am my arms.  Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.  I just really love having muscles.  When I was younger, I didn't want muscles.  I just wanted to be skinny.  Skin and bones and that's it.  I think that's where I went wrong.  I was so focused on being thing, but didn't really care if I was healthy.  This time around I am so much more determined to get that definition I want.  Do you know how many times a day I flex in the mirror?  Totally serious, I love it.

Before I wrap this up for today I just want to say what a major major NSV the last 2 days have been for me.  Normally after a night like Saturday, I would just throw away the whole rest of the week with the intention of "restarting" Friday, which is the start of my WW week.  But I didn't do that.  Sunday morning I was at the gym and back on plan.  Maybe I'm really changing after all....Alright, I gotta get rocking here.  Lots of stuff to do and there's only so many hours in the day!  Make it great!

No comments:

Post a Comment