Thursday, August 23, 2012

Waaay Too Early

So I really hoped I would never have cause to blog about this again, but crazy people just seem to stay crazy and it's irritating.  Okay, so remember this post about that crazy lady and the ticket?  Well things have been quiet (thank God) until last night.  Well, early this morning.  She sent me a text at 12:30 AM asking for her ab rocket back.  Okay, really?  You needed to text me in the middle of the night to ask for your ab rocket?  SMH.  Whatever.  So I text her back this morning and tell her 1. Don't text me in the middle of the night making demands 2. If you want m to do something, ASK me, don't TELL me and 3. I don't want anyone that's even distantly related to her within 500 feet of my property and to figure out another way for me to get it back to her.

So she texts me back saying not to tell her how to speak, to drop the ab rocket off with D (who is the mom of my friend that ended up going to the concert with me) and that she still can't believe I lied to her over this ticket.  I replied back saying that if she and D were such good friends, maybe she should ask D who ended up using the ticket I "never had".  And then she goes, D already told me you took her.  Okay, so then you ADMIT there had to be a second ticket.  If I never bought the other ticket as you claim, how in the HELL did I take some one with me??  Well she couldn't answer that, surprise surprise.  Her response was to just leave the ab rocket with D. 

At this point I was getting a little heated.  I said it before and I will say it again, she is the female version of P, and P has this way of just getting me going, without even really trying.  I swear to God I am not like this with anyone else.  I can be the bigger person, I can be calm and rational, I can walk away, but not with him and apparently not with her either.  I texted back saying I would be more than happy to leave it with D as soon as she did one of two things.  Either explain to me how D's daughter was able to use a ticket I "never had" or just admit that she was wrong.  I said admitting you're wrong isn't hard, I do it when I'm wrong.  Watch, I'll even go first.  It was wrong of me to pay you back in change.  It was funny as hell, but it was wrong, I let my anger and frustration get the better of me.

See readers? I'm not this horrible, mean, lying immature bitch that som would make me out to be.  I was wrong and I admitted it.  Not hard.  But anyways, it's 7:30 and she already was able to raise my blood pressure several points and give me a headache.

In other news, kids and I went to the pool yesterday.  Holy Hannah was it cold!  And yes, I wore my bikini.  Sorry Kelly, forgot to take a pic, but I will!  We had such a great time.  Today is WW.  I hopped on the scale this morning, up .2 from last week.  I just have to buckle down a little more this week.  I know, I know, it's only .2 but if I do that every week slowly but surely the weight will all just creep back up so if I put it on one week, I have to take it back off the next.  No gym today, just going to walk.  This is my "rest" day.  Tomorrow I have spinning with Stacy.  I really really love her spin class and am looking forward to it.




4 comments:

  1. Ha! It's ok for this time, but take a pic next time, mkay? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want to see you rocking your bikini :)

    ENjoy your thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny. Sorry that you keep having this hassle. Can't wait to see you rock the bikini.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can't wait to get in a bikini again!

    ReplyDelete