1. What is your current relationship status? (Be as specific as you’d like to be!) Single!
2. List a few qualities that you look for in a significant other. Honesty, ambition, intelligence, humor
3. If you could choose to date one character in TV or film, who would you choose? And which characteristics are most appealing? Joe Gorga! That man is sexy, funny, and wealthy!
4. How long should you date before becoming exclusive? I really don't know. Every relationship I have ever had, we have just been exclusive right off the bat, so I'm the wrong person to ask. I guess it depends on the people involved and what they're comfortable with.
5. What are your thoughts on public displays of affection? Some kisses, hugging, and holding hands or putting your arms around eachother is fine. No groping or dry humping or anything like that though.
6. How has what you want in a mate changed throughout your life? It really hasn't. I've always wanted the same basic thing.
7. Do you kiss on the first date? I do
8. Would you date someone shorter than you? Eh, really not sure. I hate to discount some one because of something that they can't control, like their height, but normally I'm attracted to guys taller than me. Being only 5'0" that's not hard for me to find =) Although the taller the better, my preference is 6'0" and over
9. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes and smile
10. Is it important to be friends first? Not nessesarily. I find it hard to go from being friends to being a couple. Most guys I've dated I met either out some where or online so I really wasn't friends with them first. And yes, I have done online dating, it's so much easier to meet people (I think) that way.
11. How long should you wait before becoming intimate? Again, whatever both people are comfortable with.
12. Do you prefer to date older or younger? Older. But not like super old. Usually between 2-8 years age difference, although I am not completely opposed to dating men my own age or even maybe a year younger.
13. Biggest turn-on? Arms! Omg, I looooove when a guy has nice arms. Not body builder like, but defined, toned, and I love the veins in the forearm, when they're really prominant. I know, I know, I'm effing weird but whatever.
14. Biggest turn-off? Guys who are really hairy, and if they have bad teeth
15. Describe your dream date. Nick Hexum. Oh you mean what would I like to do? Depends. It doesn't really matter, I can do fancy carraige ride in Cenrtal Park, Broadway show kind of thing, or we can eat pizza and go bowling or even just drive around and b.s. I'm down for anything.