Saturday, June 9, 2012

I Don't Have a Catchy Post Title

Today was a pretty good day.  My son had his last t-ball game of the year and my dad, step mom, and Aunt Diane came to watch.  Afterwards we went to Friendly's.  I wanted to bad to get my favorite dish, the honey bbq chicken supermelt, but I didn't.  I got the under 555 calorie 1/2 salad 1/2 turkey club supermelt.  Still good but not what I really wanted.  I feel better though than I would have had I gotten the bbq chicken one.

Then my brother came to visit.  He took my kids outside and worked on the proper way to catch.  My brother is a huge sports fanatic, I was kind of wondering what took him so long to come coach!  We had a great time hanging out.  He stayed for dinner then went home.

I am still doing good on my RI30/BBL challenges.  I'm pretty impressed with myself for getting 3 workouts a day in!  I'm really kicking some ass here.  I just wish I was seeing a change in my body.  I don't mean just on the scale, I mean when I look in the mirror.  I just have to take a deep breath and know that I WILL get there.  Anyway, that's all I got for now.  Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment