Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I'm Sexy & I Know It

Okay, well not exactly, lol.  I went to the mall today with a friend of mine, we took the kids to Drop n Shop where they get to run around and go nuts and we get to, well, shop!  So we go into Deb and try things on just for fun.  My friend picked out this dress and I agreed to try it on even though I thought it would look horrible on me.  Well......
As you can see, I still have a little pouch, but all in all not as bad as I thought.  I almost bought it.  I sent a pic out to some of my guy friends, just to see what they thought, and the reaction was pretty much the same across the board, and it was definately a good reaction =)  Okay, so maybe, just maybe I'm a bit of an attention whore.  It's all good though.  I need to work on my tan a little, and yeah baby def. got back!  But the men folks seem to like it, so......

I might go back and buy it.  It was on sale.  And I would have bought it, but seriously, where in the hell am I going to wear that?  The PTO meeting?  Soccer practice?  I mean come on.  So that's about it.  I'm going back to my Game of Thrones reading until dinner time.  Until tomorrow my lovely followers!

2 comments:

  1. Buy it for you. Wear it because you can. Wear it where ever you want. Who says there have to be rules when it comes to looking hawt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kel! And actually, I did buy it. I got such awesome reactions, went to the store's website, omg this dress was on clearence for $12! Of course shipping was $7 but I would have spent that on gas just going back to the mall, and they might not have still had it when I got there so it all worked out!

    ReplyDelete