Thursday, June 14, 2012

Official WI 6/14

Down 1.8!  Yes!!  So I'm getting there.  Today was a rest day for me, although I did go for two 20 minute walks.  But that's okay.  Oh, and those 7's I bought a few months back?  They fit!  They're still a little snug, but they fit.  So that's exciting. 

I'm extremely exhausted today.  I was on the phone until 3:30 this morning, oops.  And I got up at 5:45.  I am so beat, but it was totally worth it.  Coffee was my best friend today.  Although I did burn my tongue.  I had a headache when I first got up due to lack of sleep, and instead of being an intelligent person and getting a glass of water, I decided to try and take Advil with my coffee.  Lesson learned.  Despite all that, I was in a super fantastic mood all day.  Smiles all up in this bitch.

Tomorrow is the last day of school for both my kids.  Summer break is here!  Oh crap, I have to be in a swimsuit in 4 days.  No bueno.  At all.  Now that summer is here, I am really going to buckle down.  I'm so close to wear I want to be, I can't stop now. However the weight I'm at now is the weight I plataued at last time.  I know I spelled that wrong, but I am far too tired and lazy to try and look it up.  You know what I mean.  Anyway, so here I am at this weight again, and I'm terrified of being stuck here, again.  I'm just hoping that if I stay OP, and do my workouts like I'm supposed to I'll be able to bust through to the 129 mark.  I'm 130.2, sooooo close!  I got stuck at 130 last time, the scale would not even be so kind as to give me 129.9.  Bastard.

Less than 48 hours til tattoo time!!  Holla!!  Still unsure about which I'm going to get.  It doesn't really matter, I will end up with both eventually, it's just which one to get first.  I think I might get the matching one to what I currently have.  That would make the most sense.  So that's it, I'm tired, calling it a night.  Have a good one!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for summer break and your great weigh-in! Congratulations on all your successes :)

    Good luck with your tattoo! Can't wait to hear what you ended up getting. I've never gotten one before even though I've had the urge to when I was in college!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My first was a total spur of the moment thing. Sometimes you just gotta go for it ;)

      Delete
  2. So glad to hear that everything is on track for you! I'm confident you'll pass 130, you have been working your tail off. Yay for summer vacation!! Post a pic of the tattoo if you can ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I will post a pic either tomorrow or Sunday!

      Delete
  3. Hells yes!! Great WI, Liz!!!

    ReplyDelete