Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Fun Day

TGIF!  I am so so so happy today is the LAST day I have to get up.  Which normally doesn't bother me, but I've really been burning the midnight oil this week.  This is the 2nd night in a row I've been up til after 3am.  I really need to cut that out.  I have every intention of taking a nap while the kids are at school today.  I already told work that I would come in this weekend instead.  After my nap I am going to pump myself full of coffee.  I really need to look into an i.v. drip if I'm going to continue these late nights.

So I stepped on the scale this morning.  I just needed to.  And I didn't do it in my weigh in clothes, I have shorts and a tank top on so I know that the number is going to be less than if I wore my jeans.  I just wanted to get a better sense of how much I actually weigh.  129.8!  129, that's less than 130!  I am so completely ecstatic that I am actually under 130.  And I even weighed after eating breakfast, so I have food and coffee sitting in my stomach.  Very excited!

I need to find the motivation and energy to work out today.  I'm supposed to start week 4 of RI30 and BBL only wants me to do sculpt.  I'm sure I can fit these in.  So that's it.  Kids are supposed to go to their dad's today, so I have the whole weekend to myyself.  I am going to miss them like crazy, but this is a great opportunity to catch up on that sleep I've been missing ;)

1 comment: