Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Win?

So last night I went out with this guy I have been friends with for 8 years.  We're pretty good friends, but don't get to see eachother often.  And yes, JUST friends.  Anyway we were supposed to go to Applebees, so I planned for it and I was going to have a 1/2 chicken caesar without dressing.  Wel they were packed so we got Chinese instead.  Oops.  Instead of getting the General's chicken which I normally get, I got the chicken & broccoli (which still probably isn't great, but I'm pretty sure it's better than the General), and only a pint.  And I didn't even eat the rice.  I did, however, eat half of those fried noodles it came with, and I had 4 beers.  Whoops.  But this is the winning part.  I did not let it derail me, I was back OP today, I even worked out.  I did SIWW, I think I'm giving up on the 30DS for now at least.

Also tonight I am having girls night with my dear friend from way back.  She is the one I usually go out with, we try to make it a monthly thing.  So knowing I went over last night I have very carefully planned what to eat today.  I had 1 c Multi grain Cheerios with 1/2 c. skim milk (4points), 1 fiber one brownie (2points) and a salad with lettuce (0), 1 hard boiled egg (1) and 1/4 c. Purdue over roasted turkey breast (1).  That puts my grand total for today at 8 leaving me with 18 points!  That's like 6 beers!  So as long as I don't get the muchies I am golden.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment