Sunday, February 26, 2012

First Time

The Firm Express workout calender says to do the workouts Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  I'm assuming I could do them Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday and have the same results, but M W F works for me.  So instead of officially starting I did both bonus workouts Pump It Up, and the Ab one.  Each are about 10 minutes, so I got a 20 minute workout in.  Things I liked: Pump It Up was challegning, I was breathing heavy and sweating, awesome!  And with the ab one, I could feel it in my abs so that's a good thing.  What I didn't like was they moved so fast and since it was my 1st time through, I missed doing the first set of each move because I had to watch and figure out what they were doing.  In Jillian's dvd's she breaks it down a little slower for you.  But I will figure it out.  Tomorrow I am officially starting the FE program (Firm Express).  Tomorrow is C1S (Cycle 1 Sculpt).  I will try and post and let you know how I made out!

No comments:

Post a Comment