Saturday, February 11, 2012

Stupid Bagels

I did get my 30DS in yesterday, yay!  I am really debating on whether or not I want to continue this challenge or not.  I like it because it is only 20 minutes, I get it done right away and then I don't have to worry about it.  And since I have started it, I think this is the most I have exercised since I started WW.  I just don't know if I'm ready for it.  It's tough and I don't feel like I'm in that kind of shape yet.  But I also think that if I quit and start doing some other work out routine I won't do it with the consistency I have been doing 30DS.  So I don't know.

I DO know that I will be doing some sort of work out today, whether it's going to be 30DS, or Zumba, or whatever, I will workout today.  I took too many days off this week.  I am staying on track with my eating, and as I have posted, I have been eating much healthier than normal.  I am very proud of myself for that.  My biggest triumph of the week?  A while ago I had gotten some bagels from the bagel place (I believe I may even have posted about how guilty I felt for consuming one) and I had put them in the freezer so they would keep.  I've been letting the kids split one once in a while for snack or breakfast, and I think I had two myself.  Anyway there was one left and I had been wanting it all week.  All week I was waiting to be able to fit it in so I didn't use any weeklies, then I said well if I do well at WI I'll just eat it and use some weeklies for it.  This bagel was in my head all week.  Finally yesterday I recalled how horrible I felt the last time I had eaten it.  So what did I do?  I gave it to the dog.  Screw you bagel, you are not worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment