Sunday, February 12, 2012

Still Strong

Did 30DS again yesterday!  That's 3 days of level 2.  I wasn't really in the mood to do it yesterday (if you recall from my previous post), but I forced myself, I got through, and I felt better.  Today I did not do 30DS, I did 2/3 of Jillian's Killer Buns & Thighs.  I probably could have done the whole thing, but whatever.  I did most of it and I have every intention of doing Zumba later.  Just the short class, but it's going to be medium intensity.  I really feel like I should have done 30DS but I really just wanted a break from it.  I do want to finish, I want to do it for 30 days like I originally planned.  I know that I can, I'm just making excuses. I have to force myself to do it.

I went over by 4 points last night, no big deal.  I was hungry so I made some toast.  Overall my eating has been really good.  I am very proud of myself.  I've been having lettuce every day, carrots every day, and even a banana here and there.  I know a lot of the blogs I follow, these women are absolutely getting all their fruits & veggies in daily.  I wish I could, I hope that eventually I will be able to make myself eat that healthy.  Right now I am just trying to focus on one thing at a time, and my biggest issue right now is the exercise.  Doesn't it take like 30 days or something to create a habit?  Or maybe it's just 3 weeks?  Not sure, but anyway I want to make sure that working out is definately a habit before I started making other changes.  At least I am headed in the right direction, I know I will get there eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment