Monday, February 6, 2012

Waiter, I Would Like Some Motivation with a Side of Death

So remember that picture I posted of that shirt I wore like 7 summers ago?  Well, I decided it would be a great motivator if I hung it on my freezer.  Yesterday I was just extremely hungry, so I thought maybe if I kept that shirt in plain sight it would help me make some good choices.  It did, I am very happy with how I did yesterday.  That right there was my motivation.  Now for my side of death.

Oh. My. God.  I forgot just how f***ing hard level 2 of 30DS is.  Before I was even 1/2 way through the first strength circuit I thought I was going to die.  I kept thinking I can do this, if I can just push through to the cardio I can get a little break.  Well that turned out to be quite the joke.  Now I know I am still not in great shape, but even level 1 when I first started wasn't that hard!  I really thought since I had 10 days of level 1 under my belt that this would feel a little challenging, not like mission impossible!  But I made it, without taking a break and with only modifying like 2 moves slightly.  I was literally panting by the time I was done.

There were a couple points during that workout when I really thought I couldn't do it, that I had bitten off more than I could chew.  But then I remembered you, my 4 awesome blog readers.  I had said I was going to do this.  10 days per level.  And I will do it this time.  I have done 30DS many times, I have done all 3 levels, but I have never ever done it for 30 days.  I am determined to make this the time I actually complete it.  Thanks to you guys and this blog.  For without you, I would not have even made myself finish today.  I don't even know if you guys still read this, but it still says you follow me so that's good enough.  On the chance you guys are still checking on me, I am going to finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment