Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cardio Day

So as I'm sure you all know, I've been working out for a while now.  And while I know I'm still not in great shape, I thought I was at least getting more towards being in decent shape.  I was wrong.  So very wrong.  I have been working out (fairly regularly), but it has all been combo cardio and strength training.  I have not done more than like 2 or 3 minutes of straight cardio since I can't even remember when.  So today on my FE (Firm Express) workout calender it said I had to do the cardio dvd, which is 20 minutes of straight cardio.  I thought I was going to die.  On the upside I got a great workout in, but I thought I would die, lol.  I made it though and lived to tell about it.  I am so looking forward to my rest day tomorrow, I need it!

And on the last day of February winter has decided to return.  It's f***ing snowing.  It was just spring out there, we haven't even been wearing our winter jackets the last few days, we down graded to sweatshirts!  Since it is a nasty, cold, snowy day I decided to get some books and some movies from the library after story time today.  Nothing like curling up on the couch with a good book and some hot chocolate.  Yes, I absolutely plan on having hot chocolate today.  Weigh in tomorrow, hope my hard work shows!

1 comment: