Saturday, February 25, 2012

Crazy Crazy Day!

So today we went to a Dr Suess themed pancake breakfast at this indoor play facility we frequent.  It was so much fun, the kids had a blast!  They have been looking forward to this for weeks.  Then I had to drop my daughter off with my mom so I could take my son to a birthday party for one of his classmates.  I was starving, so I had a slice of pizza while we were there.  Then I had to go pick up my daughter and make the hour long drive to my dad's house.  I normally go visit him every other week, but due to some car issues it's been about a month.  It was so great to see that side of the family.  Then on the way home we stopped at the mall, I got the kids dinner, and we finally got home around 6:30.  We left here at about 8:05, in case you were wondering.  Needless to say I did not (nor do I plan on) work out today.  I made myself a WW meal and now that the kids are in bed I am here.

So I did very well considering where I went and all the temptations there were.  Very proud of myself.  The only thing I could have done better was to bring myself a snack.  Some baby carrots or even a yogurt (it was cold enough, it would have been fine in the car!) because I was so hungry all day.  Oh, and I had a very pleasant surprise when I got home.  My Firm workouts came!  I wasn't expecting them until at least Thursday but here they are!  Yay!  I can't wait to try them.  I will not, however, be following the meal plan.  That stuff does not look appetizing to me.  But I will try to pay more attention to the sodium levels in the food I'm eating, as they recommend cutting way back.  They also say no sugar (or sugar substitute even if it's calorie free), but seriously f*** that!  I can't have my coffee without sugar, and I can't do sh** without my coffee.  And my ice cream of course =)  That's about it.  Oh and I did SIWW yesterday, so it was okay I took today off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment