Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Treating Myself

It's happening, I'm getting bored with my workouts, I'm not getting the results I want.  So what was my solution?  To treat myself to a new set of workout DVD's of course!  Last night I ordered The Firm's Express Thin in 30 program.  I am super psyched to get it (in 7-10 business days, grrr!).   Hopefully it lives up to the hype.  If it doesn't, it has a money back gaurantee so at least I won't be out any cash.  At which point I will be ordering Brazilian Butt Lift.  No, I'm not kidding.  I've been seeing those infomercials and since most of my weight happens to be in my butt and thighs this time around (usually I'm pretty evenly distributed, not this time though!) I figure why not.  Even if The Firm does work, I plan on saving my pennies and getting BBL anyway.

I did SIWW today, have been eating well and OP.  So things are going pretty good.  It was absolutely gorgeous here in Jersey today!  The end of February and it feels like the end of March, I shall take it!  The kids and I were outside a good 2 1/2 - 3 hours today.  Which was awesome.  We've actually gone to the park it's been so nice out lately.  We have been to the park in January AND February which is unheard of.  This winter has been crazy.  As much as I love it (a. because we spend a lot more time outside, and b. lower heating bills!), I feel bad for the kids.  They love the snow, they love making snowballs, and sledding, and all that fun stuff and they have kind of been jipped this year.  So that's it, offical WI at WW tomorrow.  Hopefully my hard work will show on the scale!

No comments:

Post a Comment