Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Quick Update

So I am very proud of myself for doing so well on my 30DS challenge.  I did not do Zumba today like I had wanted.  Not sure what happened,but I flaked.  I did do 30DS and the kids and I went to the park, so I walked for about 45 minutes while they rode their bikes.  The rest of the time I sat and chatted with this nice woman who was there with her grand daughter.  Anyway, a 45 minute walk was good, and I tried to keep it fairly brisk.   I'm happy with that.  Tomorrow I really want to get my Zumba in.  And another NSV for me today would be only having 1 dessert!  I actually made better choices today than usual.  Usually after lunch I either have a cookie or some hot chocolate (each are worth about 2 Points).  Today I had a glass of o.j. (3points) and a snacksize 94% ff popcorn (3points).  And my baby carrots.  I love baby carrots, even without dressing.  And of course I had my ice cream after dinner.  So that's about it.  I had really wanted to be out of the 160's this week, but due to my night at Applebees I don't forsee that happening.  That's okay, there is always next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment