Monday, January 23, 2012

FMM

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Mac or PC?  PC, used to have a Vaio, now have a Gateway.  Love it.
2. Do you paint your own nails? Nope, I get them done when I have $
3.  Beach or Mountains? Beach!  Jersey Girl right here!
4. What's the title of the book you are currently reading? Guilt by John Lescroart
5. Do you dance? I like to dance, but unless I've had a few drinks, I don't do it in front of other people!
6. CNN or Fox News?  Fox, I like to watch Good Day
7. Do you ride a bicycle? No
8. Do you get a yearly flu shot? Sure do
9. Best Movie you've seen in 2012? Haven't seen any yet actually
10. Do you prefer to workout at home or at the gym.  I like both, but have been working out at home as I don't have the funds to join the gym
11. Last airport you were in? Newark International last March
12. Married or Single? Single
13. iPhone or Android? I don't have a smart phone.  I have a samsung and it's a touch screen with a qwerty keyboard which I was uber excited about when I got it in June as I previously had a Casio (which I loved that thing took a beating AND was left in the rain for 2 hours and still worked just fine!) that was an old school flip phone.
14. Do you prefer to take pictures or be in them? Depends really
15. Favorite brand of sneakers? Reebok
16. Do you like snow?  I like it from December til the beginning of February then I'm over it.
17. Do you have/want kids? Have 2 would like more when I find Mr Right some day.....
18. Summer or Winter?  Summer all the way!
19. Do you know how to swim? Yup
20. Do you prefer to shop in store or online?  In store
Now it's your turn!  Pick a question and answer it in the comments, or blog it yourself and link up at All The Weigh!

5 comments:

  1. Love the title of your blog - funny!
    Good answers - stopping in from FMM - HI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by for FMM...great answers. Hmmm, maybe I should buy the casio phone for my hubby. He seems to leave his tech gadgets in his pockets and they get destroyed in the wash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the MILF status, need to get there my self :)
    I live in Jersey for 10 yrs, Clifton then Bordentown, next to Hamilton) and may even relocate back there. I encourage you to dance more, it makes the soul happy!
    Stopping by from FMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies for stopping by! @Tammy, the casio was the best thing ever. I actually got it because my LG had gone through the was *oops*. It was water proof, shock proof, and dust proof.

    @Nina I know Clifton a little bit My dad used to take my brother & I to the Hot Grill there back in the day, lol. I know abouts where Bordentown is but have never been. I'm North west, about 20 miles from Pa. Lived here my whole life, never plan on leaving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog title!! Too cute. :)

    Dropping by from FMM.

    ReplyDelete