Friday, January 20, 2012

1/20

So obviously I'm pretty happy with last night's results.  The number on the scale is going down, clothes are fitting better, I'm not as winded going up the steps.  All good things.  So why is it when I look in the mirror I don't see any changes?  I've lost nearly 26lbs and I can't see it.  Actually that's not entirely true.  I can see some changes.  Like my shrinking boobs.  Right ladies?  The ONE place you don't want to lose weight.  Frustrating.  My butt is huge, my stomach in gross, and my boobs are disappearing.  They weren't that big to begin with and now they're even smaller.  I guess I was hoping that this would be the time when I would be 115lbs and NOT be a 34A.  Oh well.

Anyway, I am bouncing back today from my all carb diet I was apparently on yesterday.  Yesterday I ha cereal for breakfast, a bagel for lunch, a cookie, and mac & cheese for dinner.  That's right.  Not one piece of meat nor vegetable in sight.  Trying to do better today.  I have to keep reminding myself that it is not just important for me to be thin, I actually need to be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment