Monday, January 9, 2012

Friend Makin' Mondays

FMM: Getting To Know You

1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday? Relaxing with my family.  We are pretty go go go around here during the week
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.  Jersey Shore, Mob Wives, Dance Moms (I admit it, I'm a reality tv addict, what'cha gonna do?)
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them? Depends.  If I'm skinny I will be in every shot.  ATM, I would rather take them
4) Why do you blog? To give myself some accountability and to just get out my thoughts and feelings
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly… Facebook, Twitter, Weight Watchers, 311.com, youtube

6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be? Either @NickHexum or @pnut =)
7) List a few of your favorite snacks. Nachos, chips & dip, cookies, pb&j sandwiches, boneless wings, mozz sticks.....the list can go on and on and on
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind? A 1 1/2 yr old pitbull/boxer mix
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without? cell, laptop, iPod
10) What’s your favorite drink? Non alcoholic Shirly Temple though I don't have it often.  When I drink I usually drink Miller Lite's, but my favorite is the mudslide

11) Do you enjoy cooking? Very much
12) Do you have children? A son & a daughter
13) What are your favorite hobbies? I like to read
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing? Again, depends on what weight I am.  As a skinny bitch I am very outgoing, when I'm bigger, very shy
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? My "all or nothing" mentality
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress? I don't really have one
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week? I haven't done much besides the usual daily routine around here.....
18) Do you live near your family or far from them? 5 minutes from my mom, an hour from my dad & brother.
19) List three of your talents. Some people think I'm funny.  My kids think I'm good at getting monsters out of their rooms......as for # 3, that's private ;)
20) What is your greatest attribute? When I set my mind to something, there is no stopping me
Now it’s your turn to share your answers. Don’t forget to come back here and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from FMM. Finally someone else admits to liking the Jersey Shore!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete