Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Measurements

I thought that maybe it might be a good idea to start doing measurements.  Well putting them here anyway.  Remember I started doing WW on 11/3.  My first measurements I took were on 11/12.  Waist was 44", hips were 47", and my thigh was 26".  That right there makes me ill that my thigh was as big as my hips used to be.  WTF.  Then on 12/20 my waist was 42", hips 42", and thigh 23".  And lastly as of today my waist is 38" (yay out of the 40's!), hips 39 3/4", and I think I did my thigh wrong because it's 23 1/2".  It shouldn't have gone up so I will have to redo.  So that's that.

I did 30 DS again today.  My legs weren't so bad this morning, but I really feel it in my arms and my chest.  But I pushed through.  2 days down, 28 to go!

Also, as a side note, I was looking through my closet last night trying to find a tank top when I came across this.

Can you believe how tiny that is?  That is what I was able to wear the summer I got pregnant.  I need to be able to wear this again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment