Thursday, April 5, 2012

WI 4/5

As you all know, I have not had the best OP weeks recently.  Last week and this week have found me using ALL my weeklies, and I haven't been hitting the workouts as hard as I usually do.  Last week I was lucky (and shocked!) to have lost .4 lbs.  This week, I am down another pound!  Yes, one pound even!  Yay!  I can't take a gamble on having another not so good week this week coming up.  I have to re-focus.  For now though, I am VERY happy that I can enjoy myself and not be quite so strict.

I really think that is my problem.  I give myself to wiggle room at all, and then when I get to goal I go nuts.  I have very high hopes that I wil stick with this this time and keep the weight off.  I know this is Easter weekend, but there really aren't any "must have" foods for me.  I do not forsee this being a big deal.  Oh, and before I forget day 5 of 30DS Challenge is complete!  5 days in a row, oh yes it feels good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment