Tuesday, April 10, 2012

NSV & The Grocery Store

Well, I have done it!  In the 3 years I have owned (and done on and off) the 30 Day Shred, I have NEVER done it for more than 5 or 6 consecutive days.  Well guess what?  Day 10 bitches!!  10 consecutive days I have worked out to 30DS.  It really feels good.  What a sense of accomplishment and a huge NSV for me!  Tomorrow starts Level 2, really hope I can keep this momentum going!  I have to admit, I almost flaked today.  I didn't get it done first thing, and then right before dinner I forced myself to do it.  Best decision I made today.

Today is Tuesday which means it was time for my weekly trip to the grocery store.  After having read other bloggers talk about Stacy's Pita Chips, I decided to try for myself.  OMG soooo good!  I had a 1/2 serving of those with some baby carrots for afternoon snack.  I also bought Thomas' bagel thins.  I have just been craving bagels like crazy so I figured at only 110 calories and 3 Points these might be the way to go.  I love WW products, I really do, we all know this, but their bagels suck.  They really are no substitute for the real deal.  I also bought Lender's bagels just in case and some Philly 1/3 less fat cream cheese.

I have one more slice of cheesecake in the fridge and as much as I want it, I don't want it.  I let myself have a slice yesterday and so I am going to (try to) leave it at that.  I have also been snacking on the Easter candy a little more than I should, but I have been counting it.  So hopefully it won't be too detrimental to me on the scale.  With summer around the corner I am feeling tremendous pressure from myself to get the rest of this weight off.  Somehow that is just making it harder to stick with the program.  I think I want to try to lose 10-15 more pounds before summer hits (like 2 months from now) and then maybe just work on maintaining through summer.  Summer is crazy, we are always going down the shore, or to the lake, or to bbq's and summer weather is also beer weather which as we all know can pack on the pounds.  I think I won't really enjoy my summer as much if I am so focused on losing, so maybe this plan will work better for me and then I can get back on the losing track some September.  Just a thought for now.  Will check back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment