Monday, April 9, 2012

Victoria's Secret

It has come to my attention that I might be slightly obsessed with VS.  I know they are crazy expensive, but something about that store and their merchandise just makes me feel awesome.  I love everything they have to offer: unmentionables, shirts, yoga pants, hoodies, and my personal favorite body spray.  I love love love their body sprays.  I just bought 5 in a 24 hour period!  I don't know what it is about their sprays in particular but I can't get enough.  I own probably about 20 VS body sprays/perfumes.  That is not a lie, and that is just the VS brand.  That doesn't include my Coach, Vera, Burberry, or just generic sprays from Wal Mart or Target.  I also know that the next time I am at the mall I will be adding to my collection.  I am starting to think I may have a little bit of a problem, lol.  Anyway I just feel very sexy and confident when I wear their stuff.  Whatever.

Still going strong on my 30DS challenge.  So proud of myself!  Tomorrow is my last day on level 1, yay!  I've also been doing well with BBL this 2nd time around.  Today I also through in FE C2C.  And I saved enough Points for me to have a slice of cheesecake that got sent home yesterday and I only ended up having to use 3 weeklies for it!  Score!  It was totally worth it to me because I absolutely love cheesecake, but I never have it.  I remember when I was pregnant with my son and I drove all the way to TGIFridays (which isn't exactly close to my house) just for their vanilla bean cheesecake.  So delish.

I did great yesterday, stayed on track, used only 1 of my flex points, and got my workouts in.  I still have 29 of my flex points left, so that's pretty good.  Much better than the last 2 weeks, I'm very proud of myself so far this week.  That's about it, hope you all enjoyed your Easter or Passover or whatever you celebrate!

2 comments:

  1. Umm yeah, I'm totally obsessed with VS now that I can actually fit into their stuff! I bought like 8 new bras from them - Body By Victoria & Dream Angels are my absolute favorites! They totally make me look lifted - hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just amazing! I really don't know what it is about that store (since I have nothing for their bras to lift, LOL!) but it just makes me feel good =)

      Delete