Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Update

As of yesterday I have completed 23 consecutive days of 30DS!  Wow, I really can't believe I am doing as well with that as I have been.  Amazing!  the problem with it is, is that I don't really do anything else.  I'm not sure if it's just because I have been doing more stuff with the kids since the weather was cooperating or what.  But I am finding it so difficult to add in an additional workout.  In other news, I did not go over my Points yesterday!  Winning!  I can't even remember the last time I didn't go over, I really need to cut that out.

The weather the last few days has been really nasty and has left me not wanting to do ANYTHING.  I can't stand it.  I hate the cold, wet nastiness.  I took the kids to McDonald's yesterday to play in the play place and we went to the mall for some additional running around in that play area.  I didn't feel like cooking so I picked up a medium pie from Domino's.  I didn't have any!  So that is about it.  I have to get my son ready for the bus and then my daughter and I have some grocery shopping to do.  Oh, that reminds me, I made kale chips the other day.  They weren't bad, but I only got to have  because my 4 year old came up and started eating them!  So glad she loved them, but I kind of wanted to eat those!  Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm slowly starting to like kale chips. It's good that your daughter liked them, because now you know she enjoys healthy snacks and not the garbage that comes out of a Lay's Bag or a Doritos bag, you know. :-)

    ReplyDelete