Thursday, April 19, 2012

WI 4/19

141.0!  Down 2.4lbs, oh yeah!!  I was so happy with my loss that I took the kids and I to Rita's.  Actually, I took us there because my son lost his first tooth today and so today was special.  But I allowed myself to have a small cone since I had done so well. =)  And I just finished my 19th consecutive day of the 30DS!  Tomorrow is the last day of level 2, then the real work begins, lol.  I am feeling so much better, I just have this really nasty cough now.  Otherwise, I am back to normal.  Tonight's meeting was about adding color to your plate.  As I am sure you are all aware of by now, I'm not a fruit/veggie person.  So when my leader asked me how I added color to my plate, I responded that M&M's are very colorful, and I use them often =) Haha.

Non-related story.  I went out shopping the other day, didn't get in until late so it was dark and must have knocked my clutch out of my car.  My clutch is not that small and it is hot pink so it's hard to miss.  It also has my entire life in it (plus a lot of cash!).  Well the next morning when I let my dog outside (I don't leash her, I just let her run), she must have grabbed it.  And she took it up into the woods.  How do I know this?  Because last night I found my liscence, my debit card, and another credit card scattered on the path she takes to the woods.  AND since I found those things, that must mean she got the purse open some how, so I am guessing I am out the $200 cash I had in there.  Just. Freaking. Awesome.  I'm pretty pissed.  I know she's a dog, and she doesn't know any better, but I'm still pissed.  Lesson learned, double check on the ground before letting dog out.  So there you have it, that is all I have to bring to the table today.  Hope you are all enjoying your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment