Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wanting To Give Up

I have no idea what's wrong with me today.  I feel like throwing in the towel, eating what I want, not caring.  I want to skip weigh in tomorrow and just be like "to hell with it".  But I know I will probably feel worse if I take that road.  No clue why I'm feeling like this, what's going on.  I went over my Points by 3, which isn't bad, and technically I didn't even go over.  I can eat up to 29 Points before I have to start dipping into my weeklies, but I don't track that way.  I kind of  feel like that's cheating.

I did level 2 30DS, so that was good.  Have yet to do my BBL workout.  I just don't have the energy.  I know I should do it, I know I will feel better if I force myself to start.  Because it's easier once you get going, but I really think I'm just going to lay on my couch in my yoga pants and sweatshirt and watch t.v. until I fall asleep.  Actually I might go upstairs and do that so I'm not next to the kitchen.  *sigh*  So that's it.  Will post tomorrow after WI.

No comments:

Post a Comment