Monday, April 23, 2012

FMM

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Q & A


1. Share one thing that has changed about you since you began blogging.  I have learned not to be so hard on myself if I'm not "perfectly on plan" and that I shouldn't just give up.  Major stuff there
2. If you were forced to give up chocolate or potato chips for an entire year which one would you choose to live without? Chips, don't even have to think about it.  Honestly, I couldn't give up chocolate for one DAY.  Is that bad?
3. What’s more attractive? A man in a suit, or a man in uniform?  Depends on the man and the suit/uniform
4. If you could be a guest star on a reality show which one would it be? OMG, RHONJ!!!!
5. What is the last meal that you prepared for yourself? I make myself a wrap every day for lunch
6. Is your hair colored, or is it natural?  Au natrual.

7. If you could leave town today and go anywhere, where would you go? To 311's studio out in Cali of course!  Not that I'm trying to stalk them or anything.....
8. Do you prefer to exercise at the gym, at home or outside? I really love working out at the gym, but don't have the $$ for it so at home it is.  Not big on doing it outside
9. Have you ever asked someone out on a date? Not that I can recall
10. How many cups of coffee do you drink on an average day? Two
11. Do you pack lightly, or do you over pack? Overpack.  Would rather pack too much and not need it than to pack light and not have something
12. What color are your nails now? I don't get my nails done anymore =(  If I did though, I would have a french manicure.  I don't get anything else
13. If you could have lunch with one notable (living) person who inspires you who would it be?  I can't pick 311 as the whole band?  I guess P-Nut, the bassist then.  Or maybe Caroline Mazo because I just love her
14. Who is your favorite professional athlete? Ummm.....Patrick Ewing?
15. Gum or mints?  Neither, not a fan
16. Have you ever eaten crawfish? Nope
17. List one or more human characteristics that are a complete turn-off.  Cockiness (which is way different from confidence)
18. What is your favorite season? Summer!
19. Do you prefer to shake hands or hug?  Depends
20. Can you quote lines from Saved by the Bell from memory? If so, what’s your favorite?  "He's so hot, he makes my teeth sweat" -Penny Belding.

Wow…I don’t know if you’ll be entertained by this week’s questions, but I’ve definitely cracked myself up a few times. :) Now it’s your turn! Take a few moments to post your answers, then come back here to link up in the comments!
Happy Monday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment