Monday, March 5, 2012

Not Hungry

I'm not hungry.  At all.  It's dinner time, and I'm usually pretty famished by now.  Nope, not hungry in the least.  I made myself eat anyway because I don't want to not eat my daily Points, and I had only consumed about 600 calories (not including the dinner I made myself eat).  Now I know from my eating disorder days that your body needs roughly 1000 calories a day just to function normally, that's assuming you lead a fairly sedentary lifestyle.  Well, I did The Firm C2 Cardio today, danced around with my daughter, and chased both my kids at the park.  In short, I absolutely need at least 1000 today.  With dinner and the spinach salad I ate I figure I'm at about 900 right now.  Also I feel incredibly sick and bloated, and kinda wish I could just puke.  I felt fine before I ate.  Should I not have forced myself to eat even though I wasn't hungry?  I know that one day really wouldn't make or break me, but what if I'm not hungry again tomorrow?  And the next day?  And seriously when I was downing Entenmann's by the box why the hell could I not have felt hungry then?

In other news, I obviously did good in the workout department today.  I even got in 3 servings of fruits/veggies!  How about that?  Still really liking The Firm program.  I do need to get those heavier weights like tomorrow because I wil need them for Wednesday.  Tomorrow I'm doing KYSM, and taking the kids to see The Lorax.  It should be fun, I'm really looking forward to it.  The Lorax, not KYSM, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment